1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this".
You have to tag 10 people.
1. What was the last thing you were wondering about?
2. Post a link to a song / tune that in some way represents something from your week.[link]
It's a shitty video, but all the others were blocked because youtube is a racist A-hole.
3. If you could change your age for 1 day what age would you pick?
If an increase in age brought with it a level of confidence and assurance that I'm not always going to be a complete and utter fucking failure, then I'd probably make myself 20 years older.
4. Do you prefer when games have direct control over the character or things like point and click adventures?
Control over the character.
5. Has your life ever been an adventure at any time in the past or now? Wanna share a sentence about it?
I cooked up a tin of baked beans for dinner, does that count?
6. Your favorite story genre is...?
Fantasy I guess? Even though it's a major love/hate relationship that's dominated much by the latter, lol.
As far as movies are concerned, then probably science fiction.
7. Your favorite ice-cream sort? (if you hate ice-cream pick some other favorite dessert).
The first that came to mind was vanilla but I guess I prefer fudge/toffee/things of that sort.
8. The one OTP of all times is ... ? And from what fandom are they?
9. Share a link to a song that is motivating/gives energy to the one who listens to it.
I'm sure there's something but right now I can't think of it.
10. What makes a persons heart truly strong in your opinion?
I ended up ranting here so I'll just settle with whatever.
(Sorry if that sounds rather negative, not in the best of moods right now but figured I'd do the tag before I procrastinate on it for a year.)
As for the rest of the meme, I guess rules are made to be broken